Clinical SCORE Research: The key to more efficient, patient-centric studies
When you listen to your clinical trial sites, your clinical development program immediately benefits. And when you listen to study participants, your future trials and future patients benefit.
Clinical Ops Teams: Improve Current Trial Delivery
- Identify investigator site-related factors hindering your trial
- Identify vendor-related factors decreasing interest in your sites
- Identify trial obstacles and prioritize solutions
Medical Teams: Refine Future Trials
- Create compelling reasons for patients to enroll in your studies
- Align with Medical Affairs and Commercial on the patient journey
- Clarify and optimize endpoints
- Improve patient-reported outcome measures
Clinical SCORE Clinical solutions support better trials
Clinical Operations teams focus on getting specific trials done. Leadership wants quality data and time- and cost-efficiencies across the board. Competing goals can lead to slow study start-up, inadequate site training, poor patient-recruitment support or strained vendor relationships. Before you know it, your program is headed for disaster. You can avoid potential pitfalls when you understand how your sites and partners see you as a Sponsor.
The development programs that Medical designs face other challenges, too: sluggish enrollment due to exclusion criteria, pressure from stakeholders to demonstrate more value, and surprise failure on endpoints…. That’s when you need to understand the patient experience.
Clinical SCORE has unique hybrid expertise as a strategic market research company, CRO and clinical site in one package. As a result, we are uniquely positioned to help clients uncover the answers that enable them to improve trials and increase patient-centricity. At Clinical SCORE, we deliver actionable insights by:
- Interviewing clinical site staff, CROs and (if appropriate) other vendors
- Capturing honest, transparent feedback
- Interviewing patients, their caregivers and the clinical site staff involved in your Phase 2 and 3 trials
- Conducting advisory boards with target patient types before or between clinical trials
We not only identify issues and opportunities, we create the data to exploit them—all at a significantly lower cost than conducting additional clinical trials. Clinical SCORE’s compliant, proprietary research process adds depth of understanding to help you improve your current, or next clinical trial.
In addition, we have decades of experience designing and conducting qualitative and quantitative healthcare research across all therapeutic areas and at locations around the globe. Our team has extensive experience in research & development, marketing, patient advocacy and market research at Top 10 pharma companies; Good Clinical Practice training; and good working relationships with Institutional Review Boards and Ethics Committees worldwide. We can also guide you in securing project buy-in from Compliance, Pharmacovigilance and other departments.
Avoid obstacles to quality trials
More insights for efficient, patient-centric clinical trials
POSTER: Accelerating Patient Recruitment