Clinical Trial Market Research:
A better way to launch
Learn from your actual patients, before launch:
- Gain a more meaningful understanding of the patient journey
- Write disease state education and branded copy that will resonate with your customers
- Craft patient support programs tailored to your product’s strengths and weaknesses
- Hone your launch creative campaign
- Correct forecast assumptions and value proposition
See how one client used our research to differentiate their product from the competition in a recent case study.
Clinical SCORE solutions drive Commercial success
Marketers typically don’t interview brand users until after the product has reached the marketplace. Waiting that long to interview your actual patients and prescribers means you risk launching down the wrong road. What if your assumed target product profile doesn’t match real-world experience?
Clinical SCORE can eliminate the “what ifs” using a compliant, proprietary research process that uncovers insight into healthcare professionals’ and patients’ choice and use of your new product – before you launch..
At Clinical SCORE, we:
- Interview patients, their caregivers and the clinical site staff involved in your Phase 2 and 3 trials
- Conduct advisory boards with target patient types before or between clinical trials
- Recruit patients and HCPs and then measure their perceptions of your brand during soft launch and early-experience trials
At Clinical SCORE, we have decades of experience designing, conducting, analyzing and reporting qualitative and quantitative healthcare research. Clinical SCORE can guide you in securing project buy-in from Compliance, Clinical, Pharmacovigilance and other departments, and we have done it across all therapeutic areas and at locations around the globe.
Eliminate blind spots on the road to launch
More insights for your brand journey